A perfect vegetarian alternative for your kid’s tiffin, the “Pizza Paratha Recipe’’ by chef Amrita Raichand is a treat for the taste buds. Don’t forget to squeeze on some ketchup brought to you by Kissan Tiffin Time Table.
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel –
Follow Us on Social Media :-
Visit our website
1. 1 cup Whole wheat flour
2. 3 tbsp Spinach Puree, blanched
3. 3 tbsp Water
4. 1 tbsp Oil
5. Salt to taste
6. 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
7. 1 medium Capsicum, finely chopped
8. 1/2 packet Corn Kernels, boiled
9. 1 small Carrot, grated
10. 2 tbsp Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup
11. 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1. Pomegranate seeds (or any fruit of your choice)
1. In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, spinach puree, water and knead it well in a dough.
2. Add some oil and salt and knead it well. Keep it aside to rest.
3. In another bowl, add capsicum, onion, corn kernels, carrot, salt & Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and give this a good mix. Keep it aside.
4. Scoop out a bit of the dough and roll it into a ball.
5. Flatten it out into a roti using a rolling pin
6. Heat a pan on the stove. Place the rolled out roti on it and cook it on one side.
7. Add some oil to the roti as well.
8. When one side is cooked, lower the flame and add a spoonful of the mixture on top of the roti.
9. Spread it well. Then add the cheese on top.
10. Fold the roti and take it off the heat and take it out on a plate.
11. To get the tiffin ready, add the pizza paratha & some fruits