Finally… A cookie recipe that you don’t have to feel guilty about! This amazing (we literally devoured every bite after this shoot!) chocolate chip peanut butter recipe by @Cocobakesla is simple and health-minded. Coco sells her baked goods throughout LA in the best coffee shops around, now you can make them wherever you are. SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup oat flour
1/4 cup water
3/4 cups chocolate chips
1. MIX: peanut butter, salt, vanilla extract and sugar until combined.
2. ADD: baking soda and half of the flour, then mix more.
3. WATER: slowly add the water while mixing.
4. MIX: in the rest of the flour and chocolate chips.
5. FORM: 12 even sized balls. flatten with fingers, followed by a fork.
6. BAKE: at 350 degrees for 9 minutes, or ’til edges darken. Enjoy!
Start 2017 off right by subscribing to our new subscription box program, The Year Of Wellness! Details here:
LEAF — Living Eating and Fashion
*A fresh, easy to consume, how-to concept covering all things… living, eating and fashion.
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at:
Find our MUSIC here:
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
Follow us on TWITTER:
Like us on FACEBOOK:
Follow our PINTEREST:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM:
Follow us on GOOGLE+:
Check out Geri Hirsch’s blog: