The mixed “taster” box I had was absolutely delicious and consisted of:
* Rice “n” Peas (Matter Bhat).
* Tamarind Chutney (Amli Sauce).
* Okra / Ochro dry Curry aka ladies fingers (Bhindi Shak).
* Lettuce Salad.
* Fried Plantain.
* Spicy Mango Pickle.
* Homemade Coleslaw (without Mayonnaise).
* Cucumber Chutney.
FRIED OKRA RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
* Vegetable Oil.
* Pimento (a type of small pepper).
* Okra cut into pieces.
* Chopped tinned Tomatoes.
* Scotch Bonnet pepper sauce (use sparingly as this is a very, very hot chilli).
* Green Seasoning – some of the ingredients include: *Shado Beni (also known as Culantro or Bandhania), *Onions, *Garlic, *Lime, *Thyme, *Parsley, *Coriander and * Scotch Bonnet.
FRIED PLANTAIN RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
* Plantain (fried until caramelised and golden brown).
* Vegetable oil for frying.
SOME OF THE COLESLAW RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
* Crème Fraiche.
* Spring Onion.
Sada roti recipe ingredients used are: flour water salt & baking powder (the dough is ideally left to rise overnight)