DOWNLOAD MY EASY 60 VEGAN RECIPES EBOOK ►►
When I was in California, I went to Disneyland again!!! I haven’t been since I was like…10-ish years old, which was …. a LONG time ago. It was just as magical as the first time! In case you were wondering if there were any vegan options at Disneyland, there are at least a few. After Disneyland, we went to LA where our first stop was VEGGIE GRILL, the vegan fast food chain… obviously! We basically ordered everything on the menu cause that’s just what we do.
FOLLOW ALICE ON INSTAGRAM –
VEGAN AROUND THE WORLD PLAYLIST –
BLOG POST –
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE
SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL ♡ –
Note: This is not a sponsored video.
CONNECT WITH ME
★ Business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Website/blog: www.thecheaplazyvegan.com
★ Snapchat: ItsRosatron
★ Personal Instagram:
LINKS & DISCOUNTS
Note: These are affiliate links, meaning I will make a small commission/reward if you purchase any products using these links.
● CAMERA I USE –
● LENS –
● OTHER CAMERA (SMALLER VLOGGING) –
● AWESOME BLENDER/FOOD PROCESSOR DUO –
● FREE AUDIOBOOK & 1 MONTH TRIAL –
● iHERB.com 5% instant discount on any iHerb order with code CJW878
● GET A FREE UBER RIDE WITH CODE: rosel201
● VEGAN CUTS is an all vegan snack and beauty box subscription service and I am an ambassador! Check out their site here to sign up for a box or see what products they have to offer:
♫ MUSIC ♫