How To Make This Delicious Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
This vegan chocolate cake recipe is speedy and super delicious. Simply mix up and bake your way to the best vegan chocolate cake ever! It’s like a super-amazing, yummy, decadent chocolate cake! It’s wealthy, fluffy and so simple to make.
• 300 ml dairy-free milk
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 150 g non-dairy margarine
• 3 tbsp golden syrup agave or maple syrup
• 1 tsp instant coffee granules or espresso powder
• 175 g granulated sugar
• 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
• Heat the oven to 180° C/160° C fan/Gas mark 4 (350F).
• Mix the lemon juice into the milk and in a pan over a medium heat; thaw the butter, syrup and coffee granules together. Set aside to chill slightly.
• Separate the flour, cocoa, caster sugar and baking soda into a big bowl.
• Pour the milk and melted margarine mixture over the flour mixture and mixed well until it becomes a soft batter.
• split the blend between the two equipped pans and dry out for 30-35 minutes
• Allow the cakes to cool and then make onto a wire rack to cool fully.
• For the moment, to make the icing thrash simultaneously all ingredients until soft.
• When the cakes are totally cold, sandwich together with half of the icing. Spread the left over icing over the peak of the cake.